These general conditions (hereinafter the "General Conditions") govern the legal relationship resulting from the contracting processes entered into with users/customers (hereinafter "Customers") of the website www.tiopepefestival.com.
1. Seller (TIO PEPE FESTIVAL)
GONZALEZ BYASS, S.A. CIF A-11605276 C/ Manuel Mª González, 12, 11403 Jerez de la Frontera (Cádiz) Spain. Cadiz Commercial Registry, Volume 219, Page 503, Folio 29, Section 3 Companies Book.
A user of legal age who is registered, by entering his/her personal data on the order form, and has accepted the general conditions of purchase.
3. Applicable law and jurisdiction
These General Conditions are subject to and shall be governed in accordance with the laws of Spain, particularly Law 7/19988, 13 April, General Contracting Conditions, Law 26/1984, 19 July, General Defence of Consumers and Users, Royal Decree 1906/1999, 17 December 1999, by which Telephone or Electronic Contracting with general conditions is regulated, Organic Law 15/1999, 13 December, Personal Data Protection, Law 7/1996, 15 January, Retail Trade, and Law 34/2002, 11 July, Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce.
The purchasing system is subject to the laws in force in Spain, and therefore all sales transactions are deemed to be made at the address GONZALEZ BYASS, S.A. CIF A-11605276 C/ Manuel Mª González, 12, 11403 Jerez de la Frontera (Cádiz) Spain.
If the acquisition or provision of services between you and GONZALEZ BYASS took place online through its website, pursuant to EU Regulation No. 524/2013 please be advised that you have the right to request extrajudicial dispute resolution on consumer matters, which can be accessed via https://webgate.ec.europa.eu/odr”
4. Scope of the Offer
The shows, products and services offered through the website TIO PEPE FESTIVAL are only available on the Spanish Peninsula and the Balearic Islands.
5. Purchase limit
GONZALEZ BYASS, through its Virtual Store GONZALEZ BYASS, only sells to private end users, and does not allow tickets to be purchased for resale. In this sense, ticket purchases exceeding 10 pcs within the same purchase may not be made.
Customers who would like to purchase more than this volume and/or quantity for purposes other than resale must contact Customer Service, where they will be informed about the various options for making the desired purchase.
6. Purchasing procedure
1. Selected products
- The shows, products and services the User would like to purchase must be selected and added to the shopping basket by clicking on the corresponding icon.
- The shopping basket will contain the reference of the show, the selected products and services, the type and number of tickets and the price in euros. The price shown includes taxes, but without shipping since it is optional.
2. Invoicing and delivery data
- The User’s billing information (name, email and phone number) and shipping information (if any) will appear according to the data entered when he/she registered.
3. Order confirmation and payment
- Once the purchase order is completed a summary document identifying the shows and the number and type of tickets purchased and the total price (taxes and shipping included if any contracted) will be issued. The order must be confirmed by clicking the “BUY TICKETS” button and proceeding to secure payment gateway.
- Purchases can be paid for by credit or debit card (see “Payment Methods Accepted”).
- Once the transaction is confirmed, the order number shown in the email will appear on the web site.
- A message will also be sent by email with a description of the order and the personal data communicated (it is recommended to check the SPAM folder).
- If it is detected that there are no units available at the time the tickets are issued for the shows, the customer will be notified immediately. The amount paid for these shows or services will be refunded in a few days.
7. Payment Methods accepted
Payment for items purchased through TIO PEPE FESTIVAL website payment will only be accepted via credit or debit card (VISA, MASTERCARD and 4B).
The charge will be made online, in real time, through the financial institution’s payment gateway, once it has been established that the data provided is correct. In order to ensure the maximum security of the payment system, secure payment systems from leading financial institutions in electronic commerce are used. In this sense, confidential payment details are encrypted and transmitted directly to the financial institution.
8. Delivery and ticket collection
All tickets for shows, products and services purchased must be collected from the ticket office at Bodega TIO PEPE (C/ Manuel Mª González 12 – 11403 Jerez) prior to the start of the shows.
If the home delivery service was selected, the delivery will be sent by courier within approximately 3 to 5 working days from order confirmation.
It is not possible to deliver to: military bases, PO boxes.
No refunds can be made on purchases made for the TIO PEPE FESTIVAL.
GONZÁLEZ BYASS will make changes whenever the following circumstances arise: If an error is made at the time the User withdraws or receives tickets, products or services and the order does not correspond to that which the user wished to place, GONZÁLEZ BYASS will make the change for the correct tickets, products or services ordered.
If for reasons of force majeure the show could not take place on the scheduled date, the Organisation reserves the right to change the date and time of the show; the same tickets will be valid for the final entry date.
Once the ticket has been purchased it cannot be exchanged or refunded, except due to cancellation of the event, in which case the Organisation will refund the amount of the ticket.
Any claim must be accompanied by the ticket.
The tickets have different security measures. The Organisation does not guarantee their authenticity if the tickets are not purchased from the official sales points. All tickets that have been amended, broken or suspected of being falsified shall authorise the Organisation to deny access to the bearer. The ticket holder will lose his/her rights when leaving the premises. The ticket must be maintained in possession throughout the duration of the event.
The right of admission is reserved. The ticket holder authorises the Organisation, pursuant to the law, to review records of persons and property in order to verify that security conditions are met.
The Organisation has the discretion to allow or deny entry to the premises once the show has started.
- Contact Gonzalez Byass box office by telephone 956357096 or email email@example.com
- Tickets must be kept intact. - No changes to deteriorated tickets will be accepted.
- Tickets must be returned by courier or in person to the following address: GONZALEZ BYASS, S.A. C/ Manuel Mª González, 12, 11403 Jerez de la Frontera (Cádiz) Spain.
10. Customer data
When a User registers on the company’s secure server or place an order, his/her personal, address data, and data relating to payment are incorporated into GONZALEZ BYASS database, and will be used solely to process the order and to send information on offers and services that may be of interest.
Therefore, pursuant to Statutory Law 15/1999, 13 December, about Personal Data Protection, please be advised that personal data is incorporated and processed in files belonging to GONZALEZ BYASS for the purpose of processing orders and offering services as well as informing about news and offers related to them.
By accepting these Conditions, the User expressly consents to the transfer or communication of personal data to third parties so that these companies can process his/her personal data in order to ensure continuity of the services offered by GONZALEZ BYASS and monitor the correct operation of the website.
Please also be advised that you may exercise your rights to access, modify, cancel and oppose your personal data by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org at C/ Manuel Mª González 12, 11403 Jerez de la Frontera (Cádiz), España, indicating “TIO PEPE FESTIVAL” as the reference.
11. SECURITY AND CONFIDENTIALITY
Business transactions are conducted on a secure SSL (Secure Socket Layer) server and all communications are encrypted using 128-bit encryption, which ensures the highest level of protection to communications.
12. GONZALEZ BYASS:
The company reserves the right to modify the offer presented on the TIO PEPE FESTIVAL website at any time.
Every effort is made to ensure the information presented on the website is accurate and has no typographical errors. If at some point an error of this kind occurs, at all times considered beyond the control of GONZALEZ BYASS, it will be corrected immediately.
If there is a typographical error on one of the prices displayed and a customer had made a purchase decision based on that error, the customer will be notified of the error and will be entitled to cancel the purchase at no cost.
The contents of the website www.tiopepefestival.com pmay sometimes show provisional information on some activities, services and products. If the information provided does not correspond to the characteristics of the product, the customer is entitled to cancel the purchase at no cost.
13. Customer service:
For any questions regarding the operation of the purchase system, please call customer support on 956357000/956357096, Monday through Friday, or send an e-mail to email@example.com. GONZALEZ BYASS will be delighted to help you.